Thursday, July 07, 2005

Evil Thoughts

While driving today, for some reason I started making a list of all the people I would like to see in trouble. trouble as in an accident. An accident where the occupants walk away without a scratch but with the vehicle they drive totally destroyed (without causing any damage to anyone else of course). I would like to be able to watch the accident, then be able to stop ask them if they are okay and then laugh and tell them I knew this would happen to them and then go on my way. A nice twisted dream for sure.

Here is the list:
1. The the champagne colored scorpio who cut me off multiple times on Canal Bank Road and when I flip him the bird, looks at me incredulously. Saw the vehicle again today, as he was tailgating me on Gandhimandapam road.
2. The Patni Computer Company bus who feels he has to tailgate every vehicle in front of him till they give way on OMR. I wish I could have seen the drivers face when I stepped on the brakes for a second when he got within a foot of my cars rear bumper.
3. The Hindustan College bus with the chariot picture on the back window who for some strange reason thinks he is an autorickshaw and drives only in the left lane.
4. The silver Elantra GT ferrying some Chinese/Japanese children to school whos driver thinks he is Michael Schumacher and always believes in overtaking everything regardless of whether there is space to do so or not.

There. I am done venting for now. Have a nice day you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home