Monday, August 29, 2005

Head Mice/Mouse

Have you ever come up with an idea ever so crazy that you yourself say that this cannot be done or are just so lazy that you spend just a bit of time thinking about it and then forget about it ? I have and my idea was to come up with a way to track head movements using an everyday camera and have that used to control the mouse. I didnt have a camera at the time and didnt have the drive to go get one and spedn the time to write code that would accomplish what I planned. I just forgot about it and every so often I see details of it being implemented by someone or the other. This time it is IBM with the "Head Tracking Pointer". I sincerely wish I had followed up on it, I could have patented that idea. Dammit I thought of it atleast 4 years ago !

2 Comments:

Blogger Danesh said...

For all you know, you might have "volarified" to someone at IBM

August 29, 2005  
Blogger Rat said...

LOL @ Daneshs comment !!!!

August 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home