Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Landscape Photos

Thought I would start my first post for 2006 on a positive note. The following are two of several pictures I took when I went to California in 2003 (I went only because my close friend Rajesh & his wife Padmaja insisted).I have to thank them once again for taking me to such awesome places and for their amazing hospitality when I was there.

There was an end of year photo contest for our division at work and ... I got first place for these two photos (luckily the theme was natural beauty and since the only restriction was that the photos should have been taken by the person submitting them it was good for me). The prize was a gift receipt for a local restaurant. I did get a kick out of the fact that finally I won something for my photos.

(Clicking on the photos open up larger versions)







Category: Photo

5 Comments:

Blogger Lg said...

Your pictures are wonderful! Mighty impressive - kudos Sushil!

January 20, 2006  
Blogger Danesh said...

Congrats on winning the competition!
These photos are prizes in themselves.

January 21, 2006  
Blogger chupru said...

Congtrats dude, And those snaps deserve appreciation.

February 01, 2006  
Blogger chupru said...

Congrats dude, the pictures deserve appreciation.

February 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow..! beautiful..

March 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home