This one goes out to the one I love ...
Rules of the game are:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they have been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there is no need to post again.
Sex of the target : Female
Most people I have seen do this tag are looking for a "Perfect" lover. I wish to approach this differently in that I am looking for a woman perfect for me.
Here are my requirements in no particular order of importance they are all important.
- Needs to appreciate romance in general, must like romantic movies, must like love songs, poetry and appreciate chivalrous actions.
- She has to be able to talk to me about anything and everything ...and I should feel comfortable talking about everything with her. Should be able to talk intelligently ... no dumb blondes need to apply.
- She must have one or more passions, hobbies or interests that she is really into. It doesn't need to be anything I have as a hobby...though shared hobbies would be fun as well. Interest in some form of art is a definite plus.... being artistic is a definite plus plus.
- Needs to be balanced in everything and be open to try new things...for.eg. should like staying at home and going out :-). Watch all types of movies (action,comedy,romance) or at least be okay with me watching many car/bike/action movies :-) and be open to listen to a lot of different types of music ... as I do that.
- She should be self made in the sense she worked hard through studies (school & college) and got into a job(s) all through her own merit and not because of her parents wealth or connections. She should have experienced ups and downs in life and has learned from it but isn't bitter about life. It could be any type of job with any kind of pay but she should have worked and seen what working life is and not be someone relaxing and killing time on her parents wealth...sorry Im not rich and cant offer such luxuries :-) so she should identify with a regular working bloke as me. She should be able to balance her work and still have time for fun ... something I have trouble with :-).
- She is allowed to have a couple of irrational fears and worries(who doesn' have these) but in general should be a realist in facing what life throws at her ..being able to rationalize what comes her way and not go around trying to fool herself and others that everything is ok when it is not or that everything is messed up when it is in fact ok. Should be able to ask for help when needed.
- Looks- yes looks are important .... my requirement here is that the person has no missing human features AND looks good :-) to ME. I don't care what the rest of the world may think about her looks ...but she should look nice to me. She should be comfortable in her own appearance and not rely too much on camouflage like makeup :-). Some amount of makeup is fine but pancake type makeup is a no-no.
- Must have similar beliefs about religion, family values etc. No fanatics need apply ... everything in moderation always.
PS: I have finally met "her" (someone who met and exceeded my 8 points listed above) . Her name is "T". We are getting engaged in April and married in July (since the folks came to know about it... we cant elope :-( ) we have to wait it out ). So am really busy with work and getting all the prep for the engagement and wedding and of course spending as much time as possible with her :-) .
Thanks again Quills because while I was thinking of posting this in January I was able to realise I knew exactly what I was looking for and that I also knew exactly the person who exceeded these requirements of mine.
"T" this post is dedicated to you ....as it is about you. Am very happy to have met you and I do believe meeting you is one of the best things that has happenned to me in a long time. I had this in my mind for a long time ...and had even typed this out in January ... didnt post it till now.